Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Going for It...


Well, it's been ab-so-lutely too long since I've posted, so I decided to quit thinking about it, and actually do something about it. For an even added pressure, I created a Facebook page for my business, Interior Alternatives (hence the blog name!). I promise to keep both updated with pictures, ideas, tips and even discussion boards!! So, can I ask a favor and have you hop on over to FB and click on the "like" button for Interior Alternatives!! Thank you~!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

It's about time!!!!! Can't wait to read more fun stuff from you :)
I've decided I will never be a blogger. So dingbat your hopes up! Miss you lots

Tammi said...

Hi sweet girl! I love that picture of you!! You are so creative..you can do it~~!! Love you and miss you!! Let's try to get together soon!