Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday's Tip


I love dishes!! I have at least 5 different sets and I use them all.  I mix and match the cups, plates, and saucers with different patterns.  During this time of the year when it still gets dark early and it's cold outside, I like to add a punch of color to my walls!!

This is an expensive and easy way to change your decor or to do something with that long or odd-shaped wall in any room of your house..don't be afraid to use plates in other rooms!!

Pick out some funky or colorful plates and saucers in your cabinets (mix patterns and colors).  If you don't have enough to make a design like the one above, run over to Goodwill or Salvation Army and you will be amazed at what you can find for as little as 25 to 50 cents!!

Measure the wall that you want the plates on to find the center.  Start with the largest plate/saucer and then space them on the wall in curved or S-shaped pattern using plate hooks. 

You're done. New look for little to no money!!

Post your pictures on my Facebook Page!!

No comments: